F Gheewala Mumbai – Gulf job interview requirement for Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain. Interested candidates can apply for their jobs in 5 Star hotels, Plastic manufacturing companies, Maintenance contracting companies, Automobile companies and Construction companies.
Qatar Vacancy For Luxury 5-Star Hotel
- Waiter (Food & Beverage)
- Commi 3 / Kitchen Helper
- Staff Cafeteria Attendant
- Door Man
- Spa Attendant
- Life Guard
- Housekeeping Attendant
- Laundry Man
Job Location: Qatar
Experience: Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in 4 / 5-star hotels. Must be able to communicate in English.
Benefits: Food, Accommodation & Transportation Provided By The Company
Contact: +91 8108108944
Saudi Arabia Vacancy For Plastic Manufacturing Company
- Manager (For Plastic Factory)
- Salesman Cum Drivers (Indian License)
- Wet Pipes Machine Operators
- Injection Molding Machine Operators
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Interview Date & Venue: Client interview on 01st week of August at the Mumbai office.
Experience: Minimum 5 to 10 years in their relevant position in Plastic Manufacturing industry.
Qualifications: 10th passed and able to communicate in English.
Benefits: Accommodation + Transportation + Overtime Provided By The Company
Contact: +91 8108108950
Hiring For Leading Maintenance Contracting Company
- HVAC Engineer
- HVAC Supervisor
- HVAC Technician
- HVAC Maintenance Engineer
- HVAC Maintenance Supervisor
- HVAC Maintenance Technician
- BTU and BMS Technician
- Chiller Maintenance Technician
- DDC / Control Panel Technician
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Experience: 7 years Gulf exp. in Supervision of HVAC System installation. Saudi ARAMCO exp. & any Oil and Gas industry.
Interview Date & Venue: Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed for the final client Face to Face interviews on 27 July 2022 in Jamshedpur and 30 July 2022 in Chennai.
Contact: +91 88288 76111, +91 88799 85111, 022-67865786
Oman Vacancy For A Leading Automobile Company
- Technician (Earthmoving, Mining And Construction Equipment)
- Cranes Technician
- Electrician (Earthmoving, Mining And Construction Equipment)
- Heavy Vehicles Dentor
- Heavy Vehicles Refrigeration Technicians / A/c Mechanics
- Fabricator Commercial Equipment
Job Location: Oman
Experience: Looking for candidates having 3 years ITI/ Diploma with a minimum of 3 -10 years of experience in repairing of Heavy Commercial Vehicles in a modern workshop of a reputed organization well versed with Troubleshooting/ Repairs/ Overhauls various major components/ assemblies and maintenance.
Age Limit: Candidates should be below 45 years of age.
Benefits: Food Allowance, Accommodation & Transportation Provided By The Company
Contact: +91 7045867772 / 8108108952
Bahrain Vacancy For Contracting Company
- Hydraulic Technicians
- 4G & 6G Arc Welder
- Gas Fabricator
- Spray Painter
Job Location: Bahrain
Experience: Looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant field.
Benefits: Attractive salary & benefits
Contact: +91 7045867773 / 8108108943
Bahrain Required For Construction Company
QUANTITY SURVEYOR (POST CONTRACTS)
- Maintaining commercial information and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements Identify, initiate and process Variations, claims and any additional payments. Liaise with Consultants, customer representatives and other third parties on commercial issues.
- Carry out cost management including forecasting Update the monthly CVR, cost and commercial plans and have accountability, along with the Project Team for the commercial performance and strategy.
- Cost monitoring & controlling Project cost auditing at the end of the project.
- Inviting tenders from subcontractors and negotiation & finalization of subcontract works.
- Submission of monthly valuations and obtaining a certificate.Checking and approval/certification of subcontractors’ valuations.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 8-12 years of Previous experience in the infrastructure/building construction industry.
- Good knowledge of monthly reporting and earned value analysis & Adaptability to work to tight deadlines.
QUANTITY SURVEYOR (PRE CONTRACT)
- Responsible for preparing and floating RFPs for various subcontract/supply items as per tender/contract requirements.
- 8-12 years of Previous experience in the building/infrastructure construction industry.
- Responsible for the preparation of technical and commercial evaluation/comparison reports.
- Forming Tender strategies, tender queries for tenders, and Responsible for the preparation of prequalification documents and technical documents. • Responsible for contract correspondence & drafting subcontract documents. Obtaining quotes from subcontractors for specialized works Rate Analysis.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/Civil Engineering or equivalent. Familiarity with the method of measurements & adequate experience in commercial management and procurement of subcontractors, Knowledge of all facets of pre-award activities.
Job Location: Bahrain
Contact: +91 70458 67775
Consultancy Name: F Gheewala Mumbai
Office Address: Medina Aghaiyah, 408 Rex Chambers, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400038, India.
How To Apply?
Candidates With Related Experience Contact Branch Office Or Send Email CV With Valid Contact Number, Experience Certificates, And Passport Copy & Photo. Also, Do Not Forget To Mention The Job Subject Line And Your Skype, or Zoom Id In Your Cv For An Easy Online Interview.
संबंधित अनुभव वाले उम्मीदवार शाखा कार्यालय से संपर्क करें या वैध संपर्क नंबर, अनुभव प्रमाण पत्र, और पासपोर्ट कॉपी और फोटो के साथ ईमेल सीवी भेजें। साथ ही, एक आसान ऑनलाइन साक्षात्कार के लिए अपने सीवी में जॉब सब्जेक्ट लाइन और अपने स्काइप, ज़ूम आईडी का उल्लेख करना न भूलें।
Recent F Gheewala Mumbai Vacancies
- UAE Jobs | Free Recruitment Shutdown Project
- Gulf Jobs Walkin | Advertising & Signage Company
- Gulf Free Recruitment Jobs | F Gheewala
- Gulf Jobs | Free Recruitment For Oil & Gas Company
For more interesting careers related to Gulf jobs, you must join our TELEGRAM CHANNEL