Oman Job Vacancy – Urgently required for a leading company, Road and infrastructure project and long term multiple projects in Oman. Interested candidates kindly check all the details which are mention in the job position given below. Also, send the required documents to the given Email address for the Online interview.
OMAN JOB VACANCY FOR A LEADING COMPANY
1. Maintenance Engineer (STP & RO)
- Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Environmental Engineering with minimum 5 years experience.
- OR Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical/Environmental with minimum 7 years experience.
- Experience in operation & maintenance of STP plant of more than 1000 CMD capacity of MBR and MBBR methods and RO Plants.
- Hands-on experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of Submersible Flat sheet MBR and Spiral wound RO Membranes.
- Operation and maintenance of Brackishwater and seawater RO membranes capacity of 500 CMD Plant.
LONGTERM MULTIPLE PROJECT IN OMAN
1. Planning Engineers
- B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering (Regular Full Time) with experience in Primavera P6
- Roads & Infrastructure Planners: 10 years experience in Roads & Infrastructure project planning.
- Residential project planners: 7 years planning experience in Residential project.
- Hospital project planners: 10 years experience and must have worked in hospital construction project.
- Factory projects (Sugar Refinery): 10 years minimum experience in Industrial projects.
- Project Planning Lead: 15 years experience in Gulf and must have worked in a hospital construction project.
ROAD & INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT IN OMAN
1. QAQC Manager
- Should be a Engineering graduate with 15+ years of relevant experience in Road & Asphalt paving works related to infrastructure with live paving works (Concrete Tiles), Interlock works and kerb stone works.
- Shall be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System that complies with the requirements of ISO 9000 as per Company requirements.
- Reporting on the performance of the quality system by identifying problems affecting quality and Company complaints to the executive management for review and basis for the improvement in the quality system.
- Will establish QA/QC requirements and prepare project quality plan for all activities within the Contract covering the requirements
- Monitor at appropriate stages of work, formal documented reviews to ensure that work output meets the Contractual requirements including QA/QC.
- To ensure that staff are familiar with the fundamental operational systems and have ready access to the procedures describing the quality management system.
- Promoung and ensuring feedback of project experience together with input from new technology, plus feedback from audits to ensure continues improvement of the quality management system is realized.
- Operating an internal audit program utilizing qualified Personnel independent of the area being audited to determine the effective application of the quality management system and follow-up effective close out of the deficiencies.
Also, Apply For – Gulf Job Vacancy in Saudi Arabia
Consultancy Name: Shiyali HR. Services PVT. LTD
Office Address: Anugriha No 20 Balaraman Road, Adyar, Chennai, 600020
How To Apply?
Candidates with related experience contact branch office or send email cv with valid contact number, experience certificates, and passport copy & photo. Also, do not forget to mention the job subject line and your skype, zoom id in your cv for an easy online interview.
संबंधित अनुभव वाले उम्मीदवार शाखा कार्यालय से संपर्क करें या वैध संपर्क नंबर, अनुभव प्रमाण पत्र, और पासपोर्ट कॉपी और फोटो के साथ ईमेल सीवी भेजें। साथ ही, एक आसान ऑनलाइन साक्षात्कार के लिए अपने सीवी में जॉब सब्जेक्ट लाइन और अपने स्काइप, ज़ूम आईडी का उल्लेख करना न भूलें।
MORE RELATED GULF JOBS
- Gulf Jobs – Requirements For Saudi, Qatar & UAE
- ASMACS Job Vacancy 2021 – Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait & Oman
- Dubai Job Vacancy – Elevator and Leading Company Requirements
- Bahrain Job Vacancies – IT Jobs Requirements
For more interesting careers related gulf jobs you must join our TELEGRAM CHANNEL