Shutdown Project UAE – Large vacancy requirement for a leading oil and gas company. jobseekers who want to apply for this job kindly request to you read all the recruitment process carefully and apply for this job after all the requirement is meet with your job profile.
Shutdown Project UAE Full Job Descriptions
|1. NIGHT SHIFT INCHARGE|
|2. LEAD MECHANICAL |
(AREA ENGINEER MECHANICAL / PIPING)
|3. AREA PLANNER / PLANNING ENGINEER|
|4. MECHANICAL SUPERVISOR|
|5. MECHANICAL FOREMAN|
|6. QC INSPECTOR MECHANICAL/EQUIPMENT|
|7. HSE OFFICER|
|8. MALE NURSE|
|9. RIGGING SUPERVISOR Recruitment|
|10. RIGGING FOREMAN|
|11. MATERIAL COORDINATOR|
|12. PTW COORDINATOR|
|13. SUPERVISOR E&P|
|14. LEAD HSE|
|15. QC ENGINEER|
Job location – UAE
- Candidates must have minimum 5 years of experience Shutdown / Turnaround Maintenance project in Oil & Gas Sector into Gulf country
- Ex-HABSHAN and EX-ADGAS candidate holding valid or expired Optima Card preferable.
Age limit – Below 50 years only.
Interview Mode – Client interview on 19th / 23rd / 25th APRIL 2021 AT COCHIN, BARODA, MUMBAI
Features and benefits –
- Should be physically and mentally sound to perform the duty.
- Know language – Hindi and English both.
- Should be read/understand/speak basic English.
Extra benefits – FREE FOOD + ACCOMODATION + FREE TRANSPORTATION + 3HRS OVERTIME + FREE MEDICAL INSURANCE
Salary – Negotiable.
Consultancy name – F. GHEEWALA
Contact us for recruitment process or send CV to given email id – Interested candidates can send their updated CV, Passport copy, Photo & Experience certificates by email with the position applied in the subject line.
Address – 408, REX Chambers, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Near By C.S.T Station / G.P.O Balard Estate, Mumbai 400038.
Call : 022 61666888
E-mail : Send CV’s immediately for shortlisting on firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE RELATED GULF JOBS :-
- Gulf Job – American MNC Qatar | Saudi ARAMCO And Kuwait | R. K International
- Electrical Technician – Required for a leading group of company in Qatar
- Gulf Careers – Overseas employment news and interview | ASMACS
- Gulf Job Vacancy – Jobs in Saudi Aramco, Kuwait and Iraq | R.K International
For more interesting careers related gulf jobs you must join our TELEGRAM CHANNEL