Bahrain Jobs – Requirements for a leading MNC company required for Financial controller in Bahrain. Interested job seekers can apply for their jobs by sending their complete CV with relevant documents to the given email address or direct contact at the branch office.
- Finance & Accounts Management: Manage the Accounts and Finance team; including the management of accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Budgeting: Coordinate and direct the preparation of budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Monthly Financial Statement: Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements and Monthly Financial Analysis (Ratio Analysis / Operational Analysis / Capital Structure Analysis) & Cost Analysis (CVP Analysis, Marginal Cost Analysis).
- Monthly Financial MIS: In Coordination with the division Accounts and after discussion with respective Division Business Managers roll out management MIS to the Board on a Monthly basis.
- Regulatory Reporting: Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Accounting and Compliance: Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Period Closing: Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Quality Control: Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting Regulatory and Tax Requirements: Manage and comply with local, state, and fede. government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Procedures and Policies: Develop and document business processes and accouMing policies to maintain and strength. internal controls.
- Accounts Consolidation – Consolidate monthly financials of Division with HO, as per IFRS, and present it to the Finance Director on Monthly basis. In Co-ordination with Sales team Liaison with Banks & negotiate with the Banks with regards to Export L/c related charges (Negotiation / Discounting charges etc.). Capital Expenditure and manpower statements. Monthly provisions & accruals. Finalization of Accounts & Audit as per IFRS. Preparation of Weekly Fund Reports I.e. Bank & Book Balance held in va.us Currenci., Bank Facilities & Utilization (Fund / Non-Fund Limits), Payable Ageing reports, Receivable Ageing Reports, FD with Maturity etc.
Consultancy name: R.K International
Address: 6TH Floor, Hemkunt Tower, Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110008
Call/Contact: Send relevant documents on WhatsApp +919821365533.
How To Apply?
Candidates with related experience contact branch office or send an emailed CV with a valid contact number, experience certificates, and passport copy & photo. Also, do not forget to mention the job subject line and your skype, zoom id in your cv for an easy online interview.
संबंधित अनुभव वाले उम्मीदवार शाखा कार्यालय से संपर्क करें या वैध संपर्क नंबर, अनुभव प्रमाण पत्र, और पासपोर्ट कॉपी और फोटो के साथ ईमेल सीवी भेजें। साथ ही, एक आसान ऑनलाइन साक्षात्कार के लिए अपने सीवी में जॉब सब्जेक्ट लाइन और अपने स्काइप, ज़ूम आईडी का उल्लेख करना न भूलें।
MORE RELATED JOBS IN BAHRAIN
- Dynamic Staffing | Abroad Interviews Delhi
- Ambe International Mumbai – Free Recruitment
- Bahrain Jobs – Free Recruitment Shutdown Projects
- Oil And Gas Jobs – Bahrain Vacancies
For more interesting careers related gulf jobs you must join our TELEGRAM CHANNEL